Please download the Programme for the Conference 24-25th September including information about the Training day on the 26th September.
In a special training day on the 26th September the participants will have the possibility to participate in one of the following workshops (duration 3-4 hours).
Please choose the workshop you want to participate in on the registration form. The workshop you want to participate in, might be fully booked, we therefore ask you to make a second choice.
· Management of indoor air quality by use of the MEMORI technology
Practical workshop on measurements, mitigation and preventive conservation strategy.
Organized by the MEMORI consortium
· Energy efficiency in cultural heritage buildings
Organized by the 3ENCULT consortium
· Constructing cultural heritage: defining, selecting and understanding
How is cultural heritage understood in society and does this affect our research perspectives?
Organized by the Norwegian Institute for Cultural Heritage Research (NIKU)
· "Research need markets - markets need research: How to take your research products successfully to the market"
Organized by Karin Drda-Kühn/Joachim Rix (Association Culture & Work, Berlin/Bad Mergentheim – Germany.
- The previously announced workshop on Climate change and cultural heritage has been cancelled.