The 2nd EWCHP workshop will be held at the conference centre called
“Kunnskapsbyen Konferansesenter AS”, at Kjeller, 25 km outside of Oslo, Norway.
Please find here the updated direction flyer
The address of the conference center is: Gunnar Randers vei 24, 2nd floor, 2007 Kjeller,
Phone: 0047 932 77 997
How to get there:
From Oslo Airport Gardemoen:
- Airport Train to Lillestrøm Station. Be aware that every second train does not stop at Lillestrøm.
- There is also an ordinary train (cheaper) from the Airport to Lillestrøm
- From Lillestrøm Station use a taxi or bus. Get of at the bus stop: “Forskningsparken”
- Train from Oslo Central Station to Lillestrøm Station.
- Taxi or bus from Lillestrøm Station to Kjeller. Get of at the bus stop: “Forskningsparken”
For train and bus information see the webpages: http://trafikanten.no/en/
Follow E6 in direction Hvam / Olavsgaard (appr. 20 km from Oslo), and change to RV22 towards Lillestrøm.
After a couple of kilometers you will find a sign at left (Kunnskapsveien) marked "Forskningsinstituttene", follow this. Take the first road to the right (Instituttveien). The conference centre is situated in the crossroads Instituttveien/Gunnar Randers vei.
From Oslo it takes approximately 20 minutes by car. For your information, there has been some changes lately regarding street addresses in the area, and therefore you may not find this address on some maps.
You can park the car at the pay parking lot in front of the conference center, or at Lillestrøm Traffic station (see the map).
Below is a map of the area, and where you can park.